Does this manifesto rock or what?
This manifesto sums up where my head’s been lately. This stuff consumes me. It’s all I can think about. I’m a dreamer. A big dreamer. I have a dream vision for where I would like this site to go. I’ve gone from artful blogger to non-blogger to business-ish coach blogger to non-blogger again. Then there’s this fresh start, which I’m super excited about, yet a little hesitant to dive in.
What if it doesn’t work? What if they don’t get it? What if they think I’ve lost my marbles. I could what if myself into craziness. But instead, I’m just going to write and share and dream, believing with my whole heart that those who get it will come and those who don’t won’t… and that’s perfectly ok. More than ok actually. It’s exactly as it should be.
What I know for sure.
I love to hear people say they are inspired and I love the feeling of being inspired. Being inspired moves me to action. When I’m inspired, I write, I paint, I doodle and I dream. When I’m inspired, I eat right and exercise. When I’m inspired I am grateful and generous. When I’m inspired, I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to do. And I believe that’s what most of us big dreamers do when we’re inspired.
My mission with this new site is to inspire and be inspired. I’m envisioning categories of Inspiring Creativity, Inspiring Courage, Inspiring Health, Inspiring Business and more. I want to pull together people (super inspiring experts) and valuable resources to motivate and inspire you. I dream of making this site a hub of inspiration for big dreamers like you.
- I promise to preach what moves me.
- I promise to share the resources I come across that I believe to be valuable and inspiring.
- I promise to seek inspiring experts to interview and guest post on the topics of Inspiring Creativity, Inspiring Business, Inspiring Courage, Inspiring Health, Inspiring Growth and much more.
- I promise to keep you updated on the happenings on this site via The Inspirer and this blog. (You do get The Inspirer right?)
- I promise to enthusiastically support people and endeavors that inspire me. (I am a cheerleader afterall!)
More soon! (I promise.)
xo & buckets of belief in all things you,